Meeting and Town of Falher FRRC REP update
Following the Public Health announcement on September 15th, 2021, Falher Town Council made the motion at their regular meeting on September 20, 2021 to implement the Restriction Exemption Program for all attendees, program operators and users of the Falher Regional Recreation Complex, with the exception of School rentals. The Town of Falher will not operate the REP directly (except during Town of Falher events). All sport program operators and kitchen operators will be required to operate and enforce the program in line with the current provincial recommendations. To enter spaces participating in the Restrictions Exemption Program, people ages 12 and older can provide proof of vaccination.
- Anyone eligible to be vaccinated (12yrs and older) must provide proof of vaccination (or equivalent, see ca) to access facility.
- If a youth under 18 is accessing the facility for the sole purpose of taking part in a youth (under 18) sport, fitness, and performance activity, they would NOT need to provide proof of vaccination (or equivalent). However once that specified youth programming is complete, should the youth participant want/require continued access to the facility for all other purposes they must check in and provide proof of vaccination (or equivalent).
- Valid photo identification that matches the vaccine record (only required for adults 18 and over)
- Valid paper or digital vaccine record that shows name, vaccine type and date of administration:
- From September 20 to October 25: proof of partial vaccination (one dose) is considered acceptable as long as the dose was given more than 2 weeks before the time of service.
- After October 25: proof of full vaccination (two doses) is required.
For detailed information on what will be accepted as proof of vaccination or equivalent can be found on the alberta.ca website. COVID-19 public health actions | Alberta.ca
All masking and social distancing requirements remain in effect throughout the facility while operating within the REP.
**Note that our meeting on Tuesday, September 28th at 7pm upstairs at the Falher Regional Recreation Facility will proceed as planned, NO proof of vaccination will be required to attend, but please bring your mask and RSVP as we will have to stay within the 1/3 capacity. If you have any questions or concerns, and to RSVP, please call/text Pauline @780-837-1717**